Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: YAY A NEW POST!!!

Live to Dream

Friday, August 05, 2005

YAY A NEW POST!!!

Mkay, just wanna say one thing, I dont like posting unless I like get some sort of comment, I dunno, that's just how I am....lol. Anyway, let's see what's been going on with YOU guys?? I would like to know. I had cheer camp, I cant wait to show everyone at school the great dance and new cheers we learned!! lol anyway, this past wek I have been working on yearbook, it's finally going to come out!!! YESSSSS....lol anywayz, I also get to watch football practice, OMG.....let me tell you, its some HOT stuff!! hehehe, ya then I just kinda hang out with them for a while and whatever...then, ya. Umm what else...we had the orientaion thing tonight, mr b. likes to talk, it would be okay, if I hadnt heard the same thing 4 years in a row now lol. Oh well, so tomorro Danielle and Cara are comming over! YAY!! :) lol ya so hopefully we will go to the mall after hanging out with the football players, and yearbook, then my house, then mall. So ya that's my hope pla, oh ya, and then Chuys that night...wonderful...I just LOVE chuys...hope you caught my sarcasm...lol. But ya, so I just posted caz mom told me to, so mkay, I think im done now, if u want to know nething else, theres not much, ive been more busy latly than i have almost all summer. so thats cool, and monday-friday next week volleyball and whatnots starts, so that will be cool too, then SCHOOL finally starts the 15th!! lol. ok, now im really done!! Oh!! Here is our new uniforms!! if i can get it on my pics site thing lol so ya ok bye!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com