Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: Great....

Live to Dream

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Great....

Well, my life is hunky dory....I swear, my days just keep getting better and better!! Complete sarcasm there people....ok, let's start at the top.

Well, I keep getting promises form people who don't keep them. I am gong to be COMPLETELY honest here, and I'm not just saying this stuff because I am mad, this is the truth. I was promised that I was going to go to the movies with Christiane on Friday with her friends...did that happen? NO! Of course it ddin't...well it's okay, at least we were going to go to church on Saturday night together, oh wait, it is saturday night and guess what? I am at HOME!!! She also said on Wednesday night after we couldn't go out that the next time we went to church (suppost to be today) I would be able to go out with them, did that happen either? NO! Oh, well do you see a pattern here? I do, tomorro we are suppost to go to a church thing at 11am or sumthing, are we going to go to that? Well, let's look at this pattern, and my guess would be NO!!! Just great, everything is wonderful isn't it? Well since I am talking about Christiane, and she's is going to raed this, I might as well let it all out. For one, rules aren't different for her. She shouldn't be able to use the phone for more than 15 minutes just like the rest of us, or call boys for that matter. She shouldn't be able to have food and drinks in her room like we can't, or go out until like 1 am, and I am not the only person who thinks this, my parents agree, but she doesn't care!...Now she's all chummy with mandy, the person I can't stand!! And she isn't even who I thought she was, she puts on an act that shes all nice, but she just stabs you in your back, watever...I am done...

6 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Curtis said…

    hey homie, I can't really say anything cause I don't know what it's like, but you seriously need to cheer up. It can't be that bad, so many people have it so much worse than you....you don't want to become somebody who everybody just thinks of as a whiner....buck up

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Curtis said…

    hey homie, I can't really say anything cause I don't know what it's like, but you seriously need to cheer up. It can't be that bad, so many people have it so much worse than you....you don't want to become somebody who everybody just thinks of as a whiner....This probably won't cheer you up, I'm just letting you know what I think, you wanted our comments.....try to buck up

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Curtis said…

    hehe woops, I accidently put it on twice, my bad

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger Live to Dream said…

    Pablo? Well thanks....if you were in my situation with all this drama going on you would freak out too....

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said…

    I'm glad you mentioned drama - vecause that's exactly what it is. Are there reasons why Christiane broke her promises to you? If not, you have every rigth to feel gypped... if so, you should try to be a little more understanding.

    About the rules... It makes perfect sense that she has more freedoms, she's older! If you really think you should be entitled to additional privileges, list your reasons, and present them to your parents calmly.

    This is off-subject, but my daughter complains that my husband and I can eat or drink in the living, and she cannot. But I made this rule for a reason! My husband and I don't spill and we don't leave our dishes laying around. When my daughter proves that she can be clean while she eats (by not spilling at the table and taking her dishes to the sink, then we will "lighten up."

    Parents don't make rules for shits and giggles... they make rules to keep some sense of order!

    If you really want to contest the rules, then you should plead your case, and back it up by demonstrating you have the maturity to handle a few extra privileges. You're very smart and articulate, your writing shows it... so maybe you could make your case.

    But even if you do win some extra priveleges, it's unrealistic to try to earn the same freedoms Christiane has... she's 18. I know it seems like an arbitrary number (and in a lot of ways it IS!) But being 18 is different!

    If you find yourself in a sticky situation that involves the cops, the cops will call your parents to pick you up. If Christiane finds herself in a similar situation, she'll get arrested. So being 18 involves a lot more risk, and demands a lot more responsibility. Not so arbitrary after all.

    I'm rooting for you, and I hope this comment doesn't sound harsh or judgmental, cause I don't intend for it to.

    I apologize for being so windy... I can't help it!

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Live to Dream said…

    I'm not saying that she can't do more things, she's lucky to even be in our home, so she has to respect the rules, she's expected too, even mom and dad said so, she just doesn't do it you know?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com