Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: Awesome

Live to Dream

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Awesome

Well, if you read Christiane's post, then y'all know that everything is all patched up, which is awesome. So I am very happy about that. Ummm let's see, today I went to the mall with one of my BEST friends Mel, oh and Paul came too (hahaha Paul, if you're reading this) Ya, so we hung out at Fiesta for a while, I found out some, interesting things.....but ya, then we came to my house and hung out untill Paul left, then me and Mel we talking for a while, and she's asleep now. I can hear my mom talking to Mandy about the way she dresses. I can't stand what a hoochie she tries to be. She wears oober tight shirts and shorts that are too small for her. I can't stand that. She's one of those people who just wants a lot of attension about it, but whatever. What else? Well, nothing new...some good things today, some bad, some sad....haha anywho, yupyup. So okay, I'm done being boring, TTYL! <33 Fawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com