Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: Oh wow....

Live to Dream

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Oh wow....

Okay, really, am I the only person who thinks this is annoying? When you are in the middle of talking and someone just interrupts you to say what THEY think? Ya....That's never fun. Noone can take me seriously, I know I like to have fun, and I'm not that much of a serious person....but when I am trying to be serious, why does everyone just laugh at me? I don't get it, I try to sort it so people know when I'm being serious and when I'm not, but I guess that's just not good enough. Anyway, Bible Study was pretty cool. Next week we go bowling instead from like 7-9, it should be fun. The funny thing is it's where I used to bowl all the time, I had this huge crush on this one guy, it's sooo funny, if you really wanna know email me and I'll let you know okay? Anyway, I have been sooooo bored, there is really nothing to do here...at least with Dawn we had some fun, here I can;t have any fun. I don't know, I am really bored though, so I'm writing this. Well Sandys getting all mad now, so I gotta go! ttul much <33! <3 Fawn

1 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said…

    You have word-power... USE IT! If you want to be serious for a moment, command the room.

    I have the same problem, because I tend to be funny even when I'm being serious (big fat defense mechanism). So I try to convey my serious mode by being quiet... cause people know if Rachael is quiet - something MUST be up.

    My two cents, not that you asked for it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com