Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: Another Boring Day

Live to Dream

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Another Boring Day

Well, yesterday and today have both been the same, super boring! I erally want to go out with some friends and do stuff, but they are either out of town now, too busy, or just don't like me I guess.....oh well, ummmm nothing new, Dawn left this morning with Jason again, I really want them to get married, but nooo she doesn't want to, LAME!! I really like him and I want them to get together....oh well, Sandy is with Amy, probably eating everything they have, that little piggy lol, Mandy is a pain in the neck as always, Mom and Dad are just, I don't know, around...and I'm just here, bored, like I said, wanting something to do, like REALLY bad, the begining of the summer I had to turn down a few parties, and now there aren't any, and my mom wouldn't let me go to one with Marlus last night, which is understandable. After all, she doesn't know the kid, I hardly do, so oh well....yeah, well I think I'm just going to check out my myspace now so talk to y'all later <33 Fawn

2 Comments:

  • At 2:09 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Good cover up! What you want me to stand on my head?

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Live to Dream said…

    lol, Marlus is Katies bf...he's been inviting me to some parties, and he really wants me to go, but mom won't let me :( mom: good cover up? huh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com