Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: Latley

Live to Dream

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Latley

Well, yesterday was cool. I spent the night here with Dawn "house sitting" and I am again tonight. So I just wanted to write something in here. Ummm, ya I think today was a pretty good day, nothing bad. Not much to do when you don't have anyone to do anything with though. I have Bible Study tomorro night, I always look forward to that. Then I'm going with my family to Melissa's birthday party saturday. Here with Dawn we don't do much, we have watched a few movies, actually I think I've seen about 6 total movies in the past two days lol. What can I say I love movies! Okay, well Dawn wants me off now to play cards so I will talk to you all later okay? <33 ya <3 me

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com