Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: Amys House

Live to Dream

Monday, July 04, 2005

Amys House

Well I went to Amys house this weekend. That was exciting. Well I guess some things were more exciting than others. Poker was really fun,so was exercising, so were the movies and going out to eat, other than that it was pretty lame. No swimming and no drinks like we were suppost to do, but idk....whatever happened there. Anyway, I'm not going to talk about anything else that's bothering me caz the onll people who read this anyway are Christiane and mom so what's the point if they're part of the prob?...and dont go asking me what did i do, caz i dont want to talk to u guys so just please leave me alone

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com