Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: Fun Fun

Live to Dream

Friday, July 22, 2005

Fun Fun

You guys sooo have to look at all of my pictures....PLEASE commment!!! hehe anywhos heres the link again: http://fawnspics.blogspot.com/
:) much <333 lol.....so ya. Umm I went to my friend Mels last night that was pretty cool. We watched Aladdin and The Wedding Singer...two of the GREATEST movies ever....of course you knew about Aladdin because my wedding song is on there so duh lol. Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore are my favorite movie couple ;) (50 first dates) also a GREAT movie....I'm a sucker for romantic movies and blah blah...I cry when it gets sappy lol....pretty sad huh? Umm what else? Ohh I found these cute blinkie things check them out :)
hahaha cool beans huh? I steal....ahem....borrow these from people lol. Anyway...I am really tired....but this is about the only time I can actully get on the compuer and not worry about people bothering me to get off so I can actually write to you all. Hmmm, well tomorrow is friday.....no plans yet, which is sad, I mean friday? No plans? For a 16 year old!!?? OMG what is this world comming to!? Ha, ya too bad my parents never just let me go....I know they want to watch over me...but I have to make my own mistakes and chioces don't I? Even then, they should know me well enough to not get caugh up in "what's cool" caz it's lame...maybe that's just me I dunno.But ya...it stinks for me....It's not that I'm a COMPLETE loser...I could find someone to go do something I'm sure lol...I just can't. Oh well....at least I can say I have it better then some people. okay, well I think I have rambled on long enough, I don't have much to talk about anyway hehe. SO I'm going to go to bed now...I am awake on about 5 hours of sleep in 2 days!! YESSSSSSSSSSS.....haha okay, goodnight all much <3 *mwah* <3 Fawn

2 Comments:

  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said…

    Risking your mother's wrath, I have to agree with you. It's time to loosen the grip and let you make some choices.

    I mean, you're gonna be an adult in two short years! The more you are sheltered between now and then, the less prepared you will be for the great big world. It's not always a nice place, and it's important you learn how to deal with certain situations while your your parents can supervise you (somewhat)and advise you (somewhat).

    They need to let you fly and be there if you break a wing... help you understand what went wrong, and tell you how to keep that mistake from happening again.

    You seem like a really good kid, who prefers to hang with other kids who are faithful... I'm not sure what your parents are afraid of.

    JAM - email me if this comment pisses you off, or if I have a screwy understanding of what is going on. I love the name fawn... let her test out her Bambi legs while you're still close enough to catch her when she falls!

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    you need to post girl!!!!! what is goin on here

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com