Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: EVERYTHING

Live to Dream

Thursday, July 07, 2005

EVERYTHING

Okay, I just need to get everything out. First of I am very p'oed at almost my whole family. I'm 16 years old, I should be able to start making some of my own decisions, no? Well my best friend forever and I were planning this trip for about a year now, and because there were some interruptions I couldn't get on the plane with her and go. So she found me this really cheap ticket that I could fly and meet her and her Grandma out there and we would hang out on Mrytle Beach for a while then we would all drive back to Arizona in her Grandmas moter home. Well Mom and Dad are really really REALLY making me mad because they won't let me go. It's for like two weeks, and they are fraeking out because I will leave Christiane here, and she IS part of our family now, and I don't see any need of having to hang out here if she's getting a job anyway you know? So someone please just tell my mom that I will be JUST FINE!!! If I can't do this now, how will I be able to do it next year to Hawaii for her birthday? I need to experience these things myself, weather or not they like it. As for the rest of my family, Amy is just making me mad because she;s not as funny as she thinks she is when it comes to picking on me, Sandy has turned into a smaller version of Mandy and that really bugs me, Mandy, is well Mandy, and I just can't stand her....like AT ALL, Dawn...shes not bothering me, she's kinda a dork, but it's cool, at least I don't have to share a room with anyone else, Christiane is fine too, I did get kinda mad caz she took the front seat from me, and idk I guess I just feel that I had earned the front seat, because I did have to go through two other sisters you know? Then all of a sudden someone just takes my rightful place you know? But I guess I just didn't tell her caz I don't think she will understand because she's the oldest in her family ...if you are raeding this though Christiane, I am sorry, I just don't react well to change, you know I am a stubborn Taruas. Ya, anyway...then we have Andrea here...I absolutally LOVE this girl, but I hate that she is friends with mandy, because mandy walk all over her and it makes me want to just smack her sooo hard you know....anyway. last thing...there is this really cute guy that I met last night at Bible study, I don't know if I do like him caz I just met him, but I think there is potential, but Christiane likes him too, and she likes a lot of guys tho...so CHristiane tell me the truth would you get nmad at me if I started talking to him more and stuff, caz if u REALLY like him I won't I promise!!okay, I think that's all...I am good for now...how's that for letting it all out? Thanks for listening, I will write later, alrighty, bye <3

3 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said…

    I think you shold absolutely so allowed to go, unless you are leaving out a crucial detail. But I'm not going to get on your mom's blog and start telling her what to do! I think Christiane and the rest of the girls will be just fine for two weeks.

    I understand your feelings about the front seat, having to share yuor room, etc. Unfortunately, being in a family requires sacrifice sometimes... if everyone just looks out for their own personal interests, the family quickly breaks down.

    You're 16, right? So there is just a couple more years until you can make all your decisions. Do well in school and set your sites on college. The next two years will go quick... believe me!

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    The reason for not going for me and dad have NOTHING to do with Christine. Please trust our gut feelings and work towards the Hawaii trip. Please forgive us but we do have a LOT of emotion invested in your life. Love you!

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Live to Dream said…

    well gut feelings aren't always right, and I don't want to wait a WHOLE year untill I finally get to get on a plane, I need some sort of small practice and you guys aren't helping the fact!....anyway, ya I know, that's why I just forgot about it, i dunno, that's just how I am..ya I am 16, but I have 3 more years left, I'm sure they will go by though, caz it feels like last week I was just in 7th grade becuse I am with all my same friends, which is nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com