Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: Hey there

Live to Dream

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hey there

Ha, well I have to write something new now in order to have more comments ;) lol. So umm oh, I can't believe how many old friends I found on myspace, I found at least 6 from my old Christian school Bethany. I haven't seen any of them since the middle of 7th grade. So it's nice to be talking to some of them. Let's see what else? I've bee drawing some more, here's just a pretty cool picture that mandy took when I was in the middle of making Jasmine (my favorite Disney princess)

Kinda cool with an effect-y touch don't cha think? It was funny, I tried to make Dawn, but she looks evil, so ya, we won't put that one on here lol. Umm today was pretty good, I kinda feel asleep after my soap, as you all should know it is called Passions...hehe. So I didn't do much after I woke up except eat dinner then go do my exercises. After that me and Christiane decided to make an even tougher exercise plan than I was doing for cheer. So in the morning we start it, then after we are done with that we are going to look for jobs, I don't think I am going to get one though because with school work, and all of my after school activities, I won't be able to keep a steady job, which really stinks. Let's see, Wednesday I am going over to my best friend Mels house, then that night I have "Bible Study" which we are going bowling where I used to bowl all the time. ( I think I mentioned this before) Then I don't know what else I'm doing, I was invited to do stuff, but I don't know what's going on, until Saturday I am going to Missys (Amys friend) for a Birthday BBQ, which I am SOOO EXCITED ABOUT CAZ IT MAKES ME COOL!!! (haha that was for you Missy!!) lol anyway, so that's my plan so far. Hope I could entertain you for the time being :) Until then....buh bye <33

4 Comments:

  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said…

    I miss being young and having a million options to fill my time!

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Live to Dream said…

    lol, but I have nothing to do, I am sooo bored...

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said…

    Wehn I was yung "bored" was synonymous with "home!" I'd rather do anything than be home. Go have fun girly!!!

     
  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger Live to Dream said…

    lol I wish I could, it's the whole mom not letting me go and have the fun....so that makes the bored, I have plenty of things I could do, but I can't you know?

    haha missy I know guess what its the day after tomorrow!!!! AHHH lol....but it's just going to be a bunch of OLD people...no hot guys my age....so bleh!! hehe I love u missy!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com