Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: Wednesday

Live to Dream

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wednesday

Well, it is now wednesday, and I can finally post something. Sandi (moms bestest friend) is here visiting!! She is such a sweetheart I just love her to death! lol anyway, she is cooking for moms birthday, which is TODAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! mmmmm let me tell ya it smells good in here! lol, anyway, I have been helping around at school for the past two weeks, the yearbooks are finally done and should be comming out anytime soon!! :) yay! umm let's see...I should have Bible Study tonight, but I'm not sure if I will be going because of moms birthday dinner, lol. School just keeps getting closer and closer....I can't wait until monday, I finally get to see my friends again on a regualr basis! Umm not too much else going on around here. Saturday I guess I am going to the school all day to help out Mr. B. with a school cleaning day, that is, if nothing better happens to be put out in front of me :) lol, ummm ya, I would put a whole bunch more on here, but I'm scared of who all would be reading it, from like myspace and stuff you know? So ya, I'll write when I can, when I have something intresting to tell y'all lol. So ya, Amy wants on now, bye!! <33 Fawn ohhh and here is our new cheer uniform what do you think??

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com