Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: Haha sorry...

Live to Dream

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Haha sorry...

Well school started, not today monday, but last monday, and already drama....
of course, I am in the middle of it because of lies and stupid rumors, it makes me soo mad when people go around saying that I did something or said something that I NEVER said, may have heard it from someone but I don't go around telling people you know?? Ahhhh, anyway....it's calmed down now that, that four faced liar has finally left, poor Jello though, it makes me so mad that I won't be able to hang out with her because of that lil witch!! It's so gay....anyway, sorry I haven't written it will be harder now with less time and school work and stuff you know? So just write me messages on myspace, caz i always check that, or email me mkay bluangelgirl23@aol.com....yup well i guess that is pretty much it except that we have a scrimmage on friday!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! And then our pep rallie (that me and Ariel are in charge of) on thursday and our first REAL game on friday!!! YESS I am SOOOOOO excited!! Oh well thats wat i get for loving football sooo much!!!!!! hehehe okay goodnight all luv ya much, oh and HAPPY BDAY SANDI!!!! <3333 Fawn

2 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    just keep writing ok lvoe ya,,,,,,,, dont' worry so much about other people and what they think or say!!!

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    ya know people want to know what is goin on..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com