Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: NFL Game Friday

Live to Dream

Thursday, September 29, 2005

NFL Game Friday

This is my BESTEST friend in the WHOLE world and my twin isn't she THE SWEETEST THING EVER!?!?!?! lol I am a loser anyway......
Yup yup that is right, we have a game tomorrow! Let's all cross our fingers and hope Jason does AWESOME!! lol, I don't want him to lose his self esteem!! I don't want to be like ya he's second quarterback, I like saying just plain old quarterback ;) haha
ya but anyway, I had like 3 tests today...they actually turned out a lot easier than I anticipated....so that was great! Except for I found out my grades in all my classes, and lets say...they aren't very good....isn't that wonderful?...anyway so what all haven't I said yet, ummm oh ya, the whole crosscountry thing that we got in trouble for? Ya I was told by Mr Fritzmiller that he doesn't want me to go to anymore of them because he thinks I am a destraction...which is gay, it's not my fault, at anytime Jason could have been let's go back, but he didn't and of course that is MY fault...but w/e....umm homecoming, first it was no way, now its I dunno if we are gunna be in town...ahhh this is driving me nuts i really want him to be able to go!!!!! I don't see y dancing is such a big thing, his parents are saying the whole intamacy thing....but okay, we are DANCING!! HULLO!!! It's not like we are doing anyhting else you know?...I don't know, I think they are kinda over protective. Jason is a great guy, and he knows better than to do the stuff the are freaking out about. Mkay, well I really talk about him too mcuh, I am really sorry, I can't help it I can't go even 2 min with out thinking about him! What is wrong with me!?!?!?!?!?!?! But ya, umm I am really tired and I have to go take a shower and make cookies for our cheer bakesale morro....yay....lol well ya so ttyl much love! <333 Fawn

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Hang in there Fawn,, love you ,,,,mom

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said…

    Hang in there Fawn! I am so proud of the way you're handling his psycho parents. That Dad must've been a real pistol when he was Jason's age to be so freaky about you two. Keep doing what you're doing... You have the patience of a saint from what I can tell.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com