Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: First Blog

Live to Dream

Friday, June 24, 2005

First Blog

Well, here we go....I am new to this, so I have no idea what to write on these things, so I guess I can start with me. My name is Fawn, I am 16, turned it on May 19th. I have many interests and hobbies including the sports I play such as volleyball, Basketball, Cheer, Track and Field, and Softball! Ummm, I love to be in the musicals and plays at our school, and I love to sing! :) I have some of the best friends in the whole world! I can give you a description of each one in my next blog okay? I am addicted to Starbucks, Shopping, Movies, Purses, Sunglasses, and most of all Flip-Flops! I like anything small and shiny, I guess I'm kind of a girly girl, but I don't know if you could completely say that because I love sports. I'm the kind of girl that will pretty much try anything once. I am Christian, and I love God with everything I have! I'm involved with a Bible Study on Wednesday nights, which is very fun! Actually, I just got back from Mexico on Sunday night, that was a great trip! We passed out the New testament in Spanish to the poorer Mexicans, I got to snorkel for the very first time and that was one of the most fun and exciting things I have ever done! I am an easy going person, and I care a lot about everyone that I meet....I'm very self conscious, and I'm trying to work on my ability to like myself better and my looks, I guess I just don't like the thought of sounding egotistic because that is one of the WORST things that I think can be in a person....lol well I think I have written enough for now, and mom is telling me to get off so that my annoying little sister can get on so I will talk to y'all later <33>

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com