Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: Happy Days are back again!

Live to Dream

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Happy Days are back again!

Yay! lol well yeah, so you all know that my life did a comeplete flip around in the opposite direction from where I once was. (It was a bad place lol) But yeah so you all have heard about Justin by now, my official boyfriend one a week & a day, yeah I kno not too long. But either way he makes me so happy :)

I love spending time with him. I am kinda sad that he is leaving saturday for the senior trip :( for 12 days! Oh well, at least I get to hang out with him Friday night after the senior play. But yeah I am really sorry I havent been on in forever, I know I always say that but yeah.....I am trying to catch up mkay? Plus mom sorta does for me :P
Okay well besides that & Prom I actually have good grades! We just got them in today & I have A's & B's & one c+ but only because we have only had like 4 assignments lol. I am really happy I have been doing a lot better this tri, better than all c-'s anyways! Haha okay I will ttyl guys bye <33

4 Comments:

  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Govind V said…

    So... u haven't used this for a long time now, eh? Why? were u that busy or was it that u got bored of this?
    PS: congragulations on ur new boyfriend. Yeah, he is cute.
    See ya later

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU GIRLY!!!!! love you he is a very nice young man!!!!!

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger 1 plus twins said…

    i am so hapy for you. you deserve to be happy. i can't wait to see the prom pictures.

     
  • At 4:41 AM, Blogger Govind V said…

    lol!
    I am Lil busy now with all my assignments and stuff.
    Ya, Will remember to remember u of this state from time to time
    :D
    Bye

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com