Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: Happy Days are back again!

Live to Dream

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Happy Days are back again!

Yay! lol well yeah, so you all know that my life did a comeplete flip around in the opposite direction from where I once was. (It was a bad place lol) But yeah so you all have heard about Justin by now, my official boyfriend one a week & a day, yeah I kno not too long. But either way he makes me so happy :)

I love spending time with him. I am kinda sad that he is leaving saturday for the senior trip :( for 12 days! Oh well, at least I get to hang out with him Friday night after the senior play. But yeah I am really sorry I havent been on in forever, I know I always say that but yeah.....I am trying to catch up mkay? Plus mom sorta does for me :P
Okay well besides that & Prom I actually have good grades! We just got them in today & I have A's & B's & one c+ but only because we have only had like 4 assignments lol. I am really happy I have been doing a lot better this tri, better than all c-'s anyways! Haha okay I will ttyl guys bye <33

5 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Window Breaker said…

    Yay Fawn I'm so happy for you! I'm glad that you're doing so much better now and that everything is going awesome for you now! That makes me so happy for you!

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Govind V said…

    So... u haven't used this for a long time now, eh? Why? were u that busy or was it that u got bored of this?
    PS: congragulations on ur new boyfriend. Yeah, he is cute.
    See ya later

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU GIRLY!!!!! love you he is a very nice young man!!!!!

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger 1 plus twins said…

    i am so hapy for you. you deserve to be happy. i can't wait to see the prom pictures.

     
  • At 4:41 AM, Blogger Govind V said…

    lol!
    I am Lil busy now with all my assignments and stuff.
    Ya, Will remember to remember u of this state from time to time
    :D
    Bye

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com