Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Live to Dream: <3 I'm still in love....even tho it hurts </3

Live to Dream

Thursday, January 19, 2006

<3 I'm still in love....even tho it hurts
Sad huh?
Well I am really sorry for not writting in...well a longggg time.
Okay, well....ummm...I thought i was done, over with, foret him, he's not worth my time....well, I guess I just went thro a stage or something....I love him, so much, more than anything, i would do anything for him, or to have him back. It really hurts...gosh I miss him...okay I am really sorry, I really am not trying to be all dumb. Lol well last time I wrote I was mad at James, we are good now lol. Actually I thought I liked him for a while, but I guess i was just trying to get over Jason untill I realized there is no way caz I love him too much...& he was worth my wait. Am I being dumb & unrealistic here?
I need some help...I mean i am going on with my life, my grades are actually pretty good, I am having fun with my friends, but i just want to give him a big hug & kiss & for him to tell me it was all a bad dream um kno?.....ya...
well anyway, we finally won our girls games (first ones ever!!) (2 of em) so that was awesome! & we have one morro, which I hope to do really good in so that I might have a chance at MVP again.....but it's hardly going to happen, which makes me sad....so lets cross our fingers!
Yaaa, so party this weekend after the game, then Ariels house, those are my plans for the rest of this week, but I'm trying to just go day by day...
OMG EXACTLY 4 months til I am 17!!! Sweeeet lol
mkay ttly
comment me!!
Fawn

8 Comments:

  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Walking Contradiction said…

    Answer to your first question=

    YES. But, if that's what you feel, then more power to you!

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger ONE HOT MAMA said…

    Being your age is so hard. I would not want tor epeat my teenage years no amount of money. You will NEVER forget your first love. BUT to be honest is he who will be the right one for you? Probally not. You change soooo much from 17-21 then so much more from 21-30. Don't worry about a guy in your life right now. Focus on YOU! Be the best YOU that you are able to be the guys will come and go but you need to feel good ayou forever!

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Walking Contradiction said…

    oh puke.

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    SHUT UP MATT!!!! :) Just Put it in God's hands, you have a year and 8 months to wait. Enjoy everyday of it to the fullest. I know you are tired of me saying the same thing huh. sorry

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Live to Dream said…

    yeah.....thanks..........

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Walking Contradiction said…

    "yeah.....thanks.......... "

    Boy I bet that was heartfelt! haha. Just worry about graduating first and foremost, and I know what it is like to be in the position you are in, I feel for you. At the moment, time must do it's thing. Not very reassuring is it? Just try to graduate first, your almost there!!!!!

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger AD said…

    wow- you were really harsh.

    i just was rereading a comment you had said about a blog i kept back in 7th grade--

    sorry if i disappointed you-
    i guess i didnt know you were so important

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Lynda said…

    I read about this a little on your mom's blog. Right now, you just need to focus on your independence. Even though things didn't work out between you and Jason, you probably won't forget him and that is ok. The important thing is to move on. When you get out of high school, you will find that life changes and even though Jason will have a special place in your heart, I am sure you will find someone who appreciates you for being you.

    Be true to yourself.

    Congrats on the game also!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Myspacepimper.com Free Layouts for Myspace and Teenchill.com
Myspacepimper.com